Polyethilene pipes are the most common pipes for drinkable water distribution, serving this purpose for over 50 years.
Manufactured out of purpose-specific pressure pipe polyethylene, PE80 or PE 100, it should be noted the use of PE 100 is increasing.
Advantages of using PE pipes for drinkable water distribution:
- Long lifespan
- smoothness gives them exceptional hydraulic properties
- high corrosion endurance, consequently low maintenance costs and long lifespan
- Flexibility enables coiling, decreasing the number of joints, handling and installation is easier and quicker, lesser sensitivity to external factors
- low mass of the pipe eases handling and lowers transportation costs
- Lowest installation, operation and maintenance costs
- watertight system, all elements can be welded to each other
- Dimensions: OD20 – OD630mm
- Material: PE80 ali PE100
- Standard: SIST EN 12201
- Lenght: bars 6m and 12m or coils
- Operational pressure:
|| Operational pressure p